General setup of BooksMusicArt shop
- only new books of all publishers
- including the complete range of Publishing World SA.
40% commission on sale of art items
Stationery rack and possible supplier to schools
Music rack for popular music and Publishing World SA productions
Fully stocked library with an annual membership fee
At least two computers with FREE internet access for library members
Visiting area where coffee and snacks are always available.
A reading corner with free magazines and newspapers to read.
SCHOOL PROJECT FACILITIES
Copy, scan and print facilities.
TV screen for watching cartoons and a place for drawing.
Consignment stock is provided (books): Value 50-70% of the retail value of the franchise purchase price. Profit on the consignment stock is 40%. Consignment stock is replaced as it is sold.
Every store may order and purchase, at own cost, popular books from other publishers as required.
Stationery and Greeting Cards provided on consignment (supply to schools)
Art (40% on artist’s products)
Publishing World SA productions on consignment
NEW AUTHORS (Publishing World SA Agency)
2.5% on new author contributions of recruitments referred and accepted from the store.
10% on the sales of all sub-agents in the area. (Sub-agents fall under and report to their nearest franchise)
Included with every start-up package
- Books from our in-store stock list of the estimated value of up to 50% of the retail value of the franchise purchase price. (delivery excluded)
- Consignment stock (stationary and greeting cards)
- Book and Music racks according to store size
- 1 X children’s table & chairs for “Kid’s corner)
- 2 X Computers with internet connection
- 1 X flat screen TV
- 1 X DVD player
- Store front and inside signage
- Purchase of items over and above consignment.
- 9% Royalties
- One time purchase amount depending on size of franchise
- R300 000.00 – R600 000.00
- BooksMusicArt runs national and local marketing campaigns for books, authors as well as outlets.
- These include:
- Book Events
- Book signings
- Radio interviews
- Advertising in print media (Magazines and Regional Newspapers)